June 9, 2010

New Warning at Suvarnabhumi Airport



The usually warning we got at any airport are those ….delayed or cancelled .But this is the new sign we found at the Suvarnabhumi Airport (read su-wan-na-phum) while waiting for a plane to Yangon,Burma.


I suspects that the computer,just a pc,is overloaded while deal with Thai display .Because It's stop when show the flight schedule in Thai.


The warning said:


Windows-Out of Virtual Memory

Your system is low on virtual memory.To ensure that Windows runs properly,increase the size of your virtual memory paging file. For more information ,see Help.


Thai Airport Authority should ask Bill Gate and Microsoft for help….

2 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    Taxi Bangkok to Pattaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    ไฮไลท์บอล

    ReplyDelete