May 17, 2010

Tiger Airways in flight menu








------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget Airline means we have to buy rather expensive food on board in case you are really hungry in flight .

I was hungry and got nothing since woke up in Hanoi and rush to get the plane to Singapore. …then I ask for “Tiger Bites” …not the one with claws in the jungle that gonna rip you apart….but similarly result …I’m afraid…


The menu said simply as “hot meal” . So it’s can be anything and you have to ask the air hostess about the menu of the day or what ever they have at hand.



But It’s ok with the ticket price I bought compare to other airline on Hanoi –Singapore route . I still happy with this 10 SGD hot meal food instead the rip-off price tag of other airline!

No comments:

Post a Comment